Introducing Confession BotNot logged in.
Login with Passport
Discord Bots, Development | 4882 Views
ConfessionBot is the most advanced anonymous messaging bot on Discord, with mod tools, multiple anonymous channel types, image support, and much more!
- Multiple channels support, each channel can have its own configuration
- Secure ID obfuscation or complete anonymity available
- Vetting, prevent messages from being posted publicly without approval from a moderator
- Image support
- Users can be blocked from sending anonymous messages
- Users can trust ConfessionBot as admins are not given free reign to expose users.
As of March 2022, ConfessionBot has at least partial support for the following languages (use
/language for an updated list);
- Chineese (Simplified)
Thank you to Your Local Musk, ooxxe04, Jessa, ChoccyMilk, and Windows for your contributions!
There are 4 anonymous channel types. Set any channel to any of them using
- 👁️ Traceable: Anon-IDs will appear next to each confession, these stay the same for each person until someone uses
- 🙈 Untraceable: Anon-IDs will only appear in a vetting channel (if you have one set). This reduces the chances of users being identified but also makes moderation and conversation more difficult.
- 📣 Feedback: Anyone can send messages here, even if they can't see the channel. Good for an anonymous tip, or something similar.
- 🤔 Vetting: These channels don't accept anonymous messages directly, but instead intercept them and ask moderators if they should be allowed to be posted publicly.
Images are supported alongside text by default, this can be disabled using
Anyone with moderator permissions can block users from sending anonymous messages with
/block, shuffle anon-ids with
/shuffle, or approve and deny messages in vetting.
If you want to give other users these powers without making them a moderator
ConfessionBot promises users confidentiality like that you'd find with a doctor or therapist. Only breaching user's privacy when there is good reason to be concerned about somebody's wellbeing. This strict confidentiality brings about a higher level of trust and safety for everyone using ConfessionBot. You can contact the developer (Yiays#5930 or [email protected]) at any time to request a full deletion of your data.
Terms of Service
Before using ConfessionBot, you must read, understand, and agree to these terms. Failure to do so could result in ConfessionBot being removed from your server, or your account being blocked from interacting with ConfessionBot.
- Respect the privacy of everyone else. - Exposing private information about anybody without their concent is strictly forbidden. This includes exposing a user's anon-ID.
- Don't use ConfessionBot to conduct illegal activities. - ConfessionBot will not serve users that wish to use anonymity for illegal activities.
If you witness other users breaking the ConfessionBot terms of service, report them to the developer (Yiays#5930 or [email protected]) right away.
On the Official Support Server, you can test out the bot, ask for help, or request new features and I'll do my best to get back to you quickly.
If you're interested, you can add this bot to your server!
Support the developer
You can support this bot by rating it on the top.gg discord bot list! Or by subscribing to ConfessionBot premium (returning soon…) - use
/premium to learn more.